Submission deadline: August 1st, 2016
(June 1st, 2016)
Author notification: August 14th, 2016
Camera-ready: August 25th 2016
Workshop: October 9th, 2016
Authors should take into account the following:
- The submission site is https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/TASKCV2016/.
- The contributions will consist in Extended Abstracts (EA) of 6 pages (excluding the references).
- We accept dual submissions to ECCV 2016 and TASK-CV 2016. In other words, the submission to TASK-CV 2016 should be a 6-page summary of the submission to ECCV 2016*.
- The format of the papers is the same as the ECCV main conference.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they: contain more than 6 pages (excluding references) or violate the double-blind policy.
- Manuscript templates can be found at the main conference website:
- The accepted papers will be linked in the TASK-CV webpage. Authors can also choose to make their papers included in the ECCV workshop collections (published by Springer) *.
* Please note that if ECCV submission (long version) is accepted, the corresponding workshop paper (short version) will not be included in ECCV Workshop Collections published by Springer. However, it can still be presented in the workshop, and will be linked in the TASK-CV webpage.
* Only the papers published in ECCV workshop collection can use “ECCV 2016 Workshops” in the reference. If the authors choose not to publish their workshop paper in ECCV workshop collections, their paper can only be cited as published in “TASK-CV 2016” without including “ECCV 2016 Workshops.”