Submission deadline: August 5th, 2016
August 1st, 2016 (July 4th, 2016)
Author notification: August 14th, 2016
Camera-ready: August 25th 2016
Workshop: October 16th, 2016
Type of submissions
- Based on new non-published content: will be part of the ECCV workshop collection (published by Springer) and will be eligible as best paper (500€ prize).
- Summary papers from published work: will be linked on the VARVAI web, but neither can be part of the ECCV workshop collection nor competing for the best paper award. Moreover, the summary must explicitly cite and mention the corresponding extended version.
Authors should take into account the following:
- Authors should take into account the following:
- The submission site is https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/VARVAI2016/.
- The contributions will consist in Extended Abstracts (EA) of 6 pages (excluding the references).
- We accept dual submissions to ECCV 2016 and VARVAI 2016. In other words, the submission to VARVAI 2016 should be a 6-page summary of the submission to ECCV 2016.
- The format of the papers is the same as the ECCV main conference.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they: contain more than 6 pages (excluding references) or violate the double-blind policy.
- Manuscript templates can be found at the main conference website: