The 5th international Workshop on Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology aims to get together researchers in computer vision to promote discussion and debate on its application to assisted driving, exploration rovers, aerial vehicles and underwater vehicles. This year the workshop hosts a Special Session on Micro Aerial Vehicles.
We invite the submission of original research contributions in computer vision addressed to:
- Autonomous navigation and exploration
- Object detection/tracking from mobile platforms
- Driver monitoring and driver-vehicle interfaces
- On-board camera calibration
- Performance evaluation of vehicular applications
- Machine learning techniques for vehicle technology
- Vision based geo-localization
- Micro Aerial Vehicles (MAV):
- Real-time vision processing (stereo, 3D modeling) for MAV
- Vision based control of MAVs
- Aerial Image Analysis
The workshop will also host invited talks on assisted driving, exploratory rovers and talks and demos on the special session on micro aerial vehicles.
This workshop was supported by the Spanish projects: TRA2011-29454-C03-01 and TIN2011-29494-C03-02. With the support of the Secretary for Universities and Research of the Ministry of Economy and Knowledge of the Generalitat of Catalonia (2014-SGR-1506).