Dates & Submission
|Submission deadline:||4th July 2014 (23:59 CET) (extended)|
|Author notification:||20th July 2014*|
|Camera-ready:||27th July 2014*|
|Workshop:||6th September 2014|
* The accepted papers will be published in the ECCV Springer proceedings, so we had to adjust the notification and camera-ready dates to adjust the editorial constraints. Early registration is on August 1st 2014.
Authors should take into account the following:
- The submission site is https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/CVVT2014/.
- The maximum paper length is 14 pages (plus references). The format of the papers is the same as the ECCV main conference.
- We accept dual submissions to ECCV 2014 and CVVT 2014, but the manuscript must contain substantial original contents not submitted to another conference, workshop or journal.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they: contain more than 14 pages (excluding references), violate the double-blind policy or violate the dual-submission policy.
- Manuscript templates can be found at the main conference website: http://eccv2014.org/author-instructions/