Submission deadline: July 7th, 2014
Author notification: July 21th, 2014
Camera-ready: September 19th 2014 (2:00PM Pacific Time), authors have received an e-mail with instructions
Workshop: September 12th, 2014
Authors should take into account the following:
- The submission site is https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/TASKCV2014/.
- The maximum paper length is 14 pages (plus references). The format of the papers is the same as the ECCV main conference.
- We accept dual submissions to ECCV 2014 and TASK-CV 2014, but the manuscript must contain substantial original contents not submitted to another conference, workshop or journal.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they: contain more than 14 pages (excluding references), violate the double-blind policy or violate the dual-submission policy.
- Manuscript templates can be found at the main conference website: http://eccv2014.org/author-instructions/
- (new!) The accepted papers will be published in the ECCV Springer proceedings.