Dates & Submission
Submission deadline: Extended 25th March 2016 (18th March 2016)
Author notification: 25th April 2016 (18th April 2016)
Camera-ready: TBA (24th April 2016)
Workshop: 26th June 2016
Authors should take into account the following:
- The submission site is https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CVVT2016/.
- The maximum paper length is 8 pages (plus references). The format of the papers is the same as the CVPR main conference.
- We accept dual submissions to CVPR 2016 and CVVT 2016, but the manuscript must contain substantial original contents not submitted to another conference, workshop or journal.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they: contain more than 8 pages (excluding references), violate the double-blind policy or violate the dual-submission policy.
- Manuscript templates can be found at the main conference website: http://www.pamitc.org/cvpr16/author_guidelines.php