List of Publications of MAVEN Partners
- Blokpoel, R., Lu, M., P ibyl, O., Dariani, R. (2017). Interoperable architecture between simulation and pilots for cooperative and automated driving. Paper ID SP0849. In Proceedings: The 12th European Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems. Strasbourg.
- Lu, M., Blokpoel, R. (2017). A sophisticated intelligent urban road-transport network and cooperative systems infrastructure for highly automated vehicles. Paper ID EU-TP0769. In Proceedings: World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, Montréal. (forthcoming)
- Pereira, A.M., Anany, H., P ibyl, O., P ibyl, J. (2017). Automated vehicles in smart urban environment: a review. In Proceedings: IEEE Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2017. Prague.
- P ibyl, O., Vreeswijk, J., Hoadley, S., Blokpoel, R., Horák, T. (2017). Incorporating stakeholder input in EU projects. In Proceedings: IEEE Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2017. Prague.
- Vreeswijk, J., P ibyl, O., Hoadley, S. (2017). Managing automated vehicles enhances network. Paper TP0843. In Proceedings: The 12th European Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems. Strasbourg.
- Vreeswijk, J., P ibyl, O., Blokpoel, R., Schindler, J., Rondinone, M. (2017). Managing automated vehicle at signalized intersections. In Proceedings: International Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems in Theory and Practice, mobil.TUM, Munich.
- Rondinone, M., Schindler, J.,Blokpoel, R., Walter, T., “V2X communications for infrastructure-assisted automated driving”, Fifth IEEE WoWMoM Workshop on Smart Vehicles: Connectivity Technologies and ITS Applications (2018), June 2018
- Giorgiutti, A., Vreeswijk, J., Pribyl, O., Rozema, K., “Automated equals good… doesn’t it?”, Thinking Cities magazine, June 2019, pp. 52-56
- Zhang, X., Blokpoel, R., Lu, M., “Adaptive green wave with speed advice for automated vehicles”, ITS Europe congress, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, June 2019
List of Presentations of MAVEN Partners
C2C-CC WG Roadmap meeting, Wolfsburg, Germany (19 June 2018)
MAVEN Special Session on “Autonomous vehicles for smart cities”, IEEE Smart Cities Symposium Prague (SCSP) (26 May 2017)
Car 2 Car Communication Consortium – Working Group Roadmap meeting, Honda R&D Europe GmbH in Offenbach, Germany (8 Jun 2017)